Shine your light & stand tall.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Free online classes with world class coaches.


http://yourbestlifegifts.com/  Sonia Riscotti has offered an amazing line up of teachers who are offering on line courses for free.  I have enrolled for tonight's program with Sonia who I find amazing and empowering.  I am looking to grow and become more adept at my work with all of you who are very important to me because I too have faced the same circumstances that many of you are now facing.  The title of Sonia's book made me smile when I first saw it - UNSINKABLE and that's what it takes to make it through an investigation and the legal process of defending your license.  Moving on with life can be like carrying a heavy load because things have to change and you have to make some decisions about what to do with your life that you had not anticipated.  Getting clear about how to manage the changes and being inspired to achieve at a time when all you have worked for and earned in your life has betrayed you, isn't easy but it is essential.  I don't want to make you feel like I am pushing you but I do know that what you learn through putting in your effort will pay you back in ways that you would not have imagined and it's up to you now to step up to the plate and prove that you are unsinkable too!
http://www.nao.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2003/11/02031143.pdf  The Nation Audit Office report to parliament Part 2 - 2:4 - NHS Trusts managers carry out license suspensions.  Maybe there would not be so many whistle blowers if things were run well.  In today's Daily Telegraph - letters to the editor, one person wonders why there are 1,000 whistle blower reports per month:  'whistle-blowing is symptomatic of the old secretive culture,'  and not the transparent culture that has been talked about.  While another writer states '...the real problem with the NHS is not surgeons, doctors and nurses but how service is managed.'  He goes on to suggest that if the NHS reduced the number of managers by half that would fund the nursing shortfall.  I recently read a blog addressing issues regarding NHS managers on the Campaign Against Unnecessary Suspensions and Exclusions www.suspension-nhs.org  I like the blog because the writers don't beat about the bush and when it comes to nurses who get reported it is important to not be sitting ducks any longer. I draw your attention to this issue because nurses are at risk where they work in environments that are not adequately staffed and where patients are not given follow up appointments.  Two managers have been suspended after neglecting to provide follow up care for cancer patients http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-26035186  I am not an attorney but in my experience it has always been the nurses responsibility to give follow up instructions and schedules as part of patient teaching.  Tracking may fall under the responsibility of a manager but I would be inclined to check with an attorney to make absolutely sure that you would not be involved in making sure that the patient(s) was seen again.
My very best wishes are with you as you heal and make the necessary changes in your life to start a new business career and earn the money you deserve.
Warm Wishes on this cold and rainy day in London to you where ever you are.  You are not alone and many people's good intentions and well wishes are with you.
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

self-development>relationships>spirituality